My 2cents

Give comments and feedback about Best Carding World in this section. Suggest new stuff like sections, usergroups etc.
Sheeshy

My 2cents

Postby Sheeshy » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:16 pm

Great forum layout with tons of info!

But hate the fact it is so difficult to become an active member to be able to post freely or even just PM! I cannot message people regarding questions or issues!!!

xoxoeiexoxo

Re: My 2cents

Postby xoxoeiexoxo » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:37 pm

i totally agree did you happen to know how long or how active you have to be before your able to use those functions

Justsomeguy132

Postby Justsomeguy132 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:56 pm

Agreed. I wish it was clearer what needs to be done to be able to participate more. Good site tho.

samu12@

Postby samu12@ » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:51 pm

guys frankly I share the same opinion as you you are right our forum is the best deep web forum but there is a small problem our administrators had to make the effort to simplify the task a little so that we can benefit from it benefits like private message i feel a bit limited because i have loads of questions to ask people but i cant send private messages i feel limited please help god bless BCW

emilyinlondon

Postby emilyinlondon » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:13 am

You can post your questions in the appropriate sections - there are always people to help. Limiting DMs ensures that communication is exchanged only through active members who provide quality content.
It is not bad in my view. It allows some form of pre-qualification and protect the community

Return to “Comments & FeedBack”