What's the minimum amount of deal to require escrow

Bugs, Problems & related
Bob2020

What's the minimum amount of deal to require escrow

Postby Bob2020 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:33 pm

I am new here, and I am about making a purchase from a vendor, the deal is $30. So he is saying escrow will not accept except deal is close to $300 and above.

Please Mr. Escrow how true is that..I have lost much money and don't want to be ripped off again. What is the minimum amount to require escrow service. Thank
#BlessingsFromJunctionToJunction

hackpro

Re: What's the minimum amount of deal to require escrow

Postby hackpro » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:41 pm

Bob2020 wrote:I am new here, and I am about making a purchase from a vendor, the deal is $30. So he is saying escrow will not accept except deal is close to $300 and above.

Please Mr. Escrow how true is that..I have lost much money and don't want to be ripped off again. What is the minimum amount to require escrow service. Thank

Yes, the minimum deposit amount in the escrow system is $ 300. The fee for an escrow system as of this date is $ 30

Bob2020

Postby Bob2020 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:43 pm

Ok thanks for clarification
#BlessingsFromJunctionToJunction

gex5

Postby gex5 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:18 pm

hackpro wrote:
Bob2020 wrote:I am new here, and I am about making a purchase from a vendor, the deal is $30. So he is saying escrow will not accept except deal is close to $300 and above.

Yes, the minimum deposit amount in the escrow system is $ 300. The fee for an escrow system as of this date is $ 30

What is the fee for an escrow system as of today?

hackpro

Postby hackpro » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:13 am

gex5 wrote:
hackpro wrote:

What is the fee for an escrow system as of today?

As of today's date, the fee for the escrow system is $50

Read more about escrow system here

Return to “Technical Support”