Bank accounts

Talk About what ever you want here, try not to spam.
skinhead666

Re: Bank accounts

Postby skinhead666 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:21 am

AFerrisi wrote:Does anybody have access to main major US, EU, or Australian bank accounts or business bank accounts and is familiar with crypto. I have an accountant who can wire roughly 50k to 2 million multiple times. If so private messege me and lets figure out a way to make some money and work as a team.

i have build website and can be publish in domain by your request. there is available multiple payment method.
please PM me.

urdrmguy

Postby urdrmguy » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:10 pm

AFerrisi wrote:Does anybody have access to main major US, EU, or Australian bank accounts or business bank accounts and is familiar with crypto. I have an accountant who can wire roughly 50k to 2 million multiple times. If so private messege me and lets figure out a way to make some money and work as a team.

I have accounts

AFerrisi

Postby AFerrisi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:16 am

Still wondering if anybody can help me with this?

AFerrisi

Postby AFerrisi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:18 am

Is there a way to get access to bank accounts with full access with the capabilities to send and receive a wire? Would also need a burner crypto account? Again if people interested and can help we can make a lot of money.

Covidone

Postby Covidone » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:24 am

AFerrisi wrote:Is there a way to get access to bank accounts with full access with the capabilities to send and receive a wire? Would also need a burner crypto account? Again if people interested and can help we can make a lot of money.

Yes if you can find sim switch, you can do wire transfer. Otherwise most of the banks ask 2FA phone code to finalize wire transfers. That is why many prefer ACH to transfer money out. You always need burner crypto+bank account to transfer the money out of system anonymously.

charlamane

Postby charlamane » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:26 pm

jupiter roland wrote:I have a good idea to steal PayPal money i mean PayPal money not people because PayPal is unfair so steal their money for what they do if you are interested send me a message so we can be a team messing with PayPal

PayPal is the worst!! I'm down for this, pm me if you can Im new here

harry_hack

Postby harry_hack » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:31 pm

jupiter roland wrote:I have a good idea to steal PayPal money i mean PayPal money not people because PayPal is unfair so steal their money for what they do if you are interested send me a message so we can be a team messing with PayPal

Ok pm

kentenden10

Postby kentenden10 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:23 am

Hello,
I have wise and starling uk
Iam up for it if we can do something
Pm me please
Thanks

hdzo

Postby hdzo » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:27 pm