Looking for partners

Talk About what ever you want here, try not to spam.
mrlivian

Re: Looking for partners

Postby mrlivian » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:55 pm

Drey wrote:I am looking for partners from the UK, US, Australia, Germany and Canada. I need someone that can open bank account from the country listed or someone who already has bank account in those countries. The account is needed for loading after loading we split from the proceed.

I have trusted cash out teams ...EUR and AUS drops... sometimes also US drops...
Business drops and also personal private ...

Drey

Postby Drey » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:30 pm

mrlivian wrote:
Drey wrote:I am looking for partners from the UK, US, Australia, Germany and Canada. I need someone that can open bank account from the country listed or someone who already has bank account in those countries. The account is needed for loading after loading we split from the proceed.

I have trusted cash out teams ...EUR and AUS drops... sometimes also US drops...
Business drops and also personal private ...

Ok pm me

Flipstaa80

Postby Flipstaa80 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:53 pm

i got a clean checking account with 0 infractions in us
your man in america

Mr.Mittens

Postby Mr.Mittens » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:36 pm

I'll try to find and write to you here because I can't send PM.

Cap_Barbos

Postby Cap_Barbos » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:22 pm

i have lots of US bank card . Reach me ASAP . i cant because my PM is not authrized by admins.i,m new here

Boris

Postby Boris » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:58 pm

Mr.Mittens wrote:I'll try to find and write to you here because I can't send PM.

What bank do you have?

Boris

Postby Boris » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 pm

Cap_Barbos wrote:

i have lots of US bank card . Reach me ASAP . i cant because my PM is not authrized by admins.i,m new here

You have US cc or US bank?

kralj

Postby kralj » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:40 am

Hi I'm in Australia and have ready accounts pm me

Return to “General Discussion”