As a seller, is it safe to use telegram?

Talk anything about anonymity
traguy87

As a seller, is it safe to use telegram?

Postby traguy87 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:04 pm

Im a new seller trying to make the process as convenient as I can for my clients. Thus I was wondering if its safe to use telegram to interact with customers and sell things. If i would use telegram then i would use a prepaid sim (wich sound anonymous to me).

Id appreciate any help or advice.

ethical hacker

Re: As a seller, is it safe to use telegram?

Postby ethical hacker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:36 am

I'd strongly advocate the utilisation of Telegram on an Android device, consistently linked to Orbot, thereby directing all traffic through Tor without connected to your home Wi-Fi. For enhanced privacy measures, the adoption of anonymous email services such as Torbox and the diligent application of PGP encryption are highly recommended.

traguy87

Postby traguy87 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:31 am

ethical hacker wrote:I'd strongly advocate the utilisation of Telegram on an Android device, consistently linked to Orbot, thereby directing all traffic through Tor without connected to your home Wi-Fi. For enhanced privacy measures, the adoption of anonymous email services such as Torbox and the diligent application of PGP encryption are highly recommended.

I see, thank you. I have one last question tho. I live pretty far away from major city's and thus there are no public /easy to crack wifis. In this case, can I use my home wifi.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:47 pm

TG phone from here https://sms-man.com/
Or other similar sites.

ethical hacker

Postby ethical hacker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:39 pm

If you can, it's better to have a mobile phone that you don't use personally, buy SIMs in shops and top up the internet only with cash not in apps or personal CCs/bank accounts, and every time you finish using it, remove it from your mobile phone and destroy it. And so on, but just in case you incur in illicit activities, otherwise, use your home wifi with these measures: viewtopic.php?f=46&p=34306#p34306
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13883

traguy87 wrote:I see, thank you. I have one last question tho. I live pretty far away from major city's and thus there are no public /easy to crack wifis. In this case, can I use my home wifi.

traguy87

Postby traguy87 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:33 am

Ok I understand. Thank you very Much

Return to “Discussions about anonymity”