Buy crypto anonymously

Talk anything about anonymity
Cyber Arch

Buy crypto anonymously

Postby Cyber Arch » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:18 am

First up, you wanna steer clear of that Bitcoin. Terrible OPsec, that is. Every BTC transaction can be traced by anyone, so it's not exactly anonymous, is it? And those Bitcoin mixers? Bit of a waste of time, if you ask me - they don't always work and they'll cost you a pretty penny with those high BTC fees.
Why bother trimming the grass when you can just rip out the roots, eh?
Nah, you wanna go with Monero (XMR) instead. Untraceable transactions, dirt cheap fees, and good opsec - it's the way to go, mate.
Now, there are a couple of ways I reckon you can buy crypto anonymously:
1. Buying Crypto with Cash
This one's pretty straightforward - you just post the cash off and they'll send you some Bitcoin. Use non-KYC services like Bisq (https://kycnot.me/) for this. It's the most secure way, since there's no record of the transaction ever happening. Perfect for buying bigger amounts of crypto.
2. Purchasing Crypto on a KYC Site and Transferring to a Wallet
This one's a bit more involved, but it works a treat. You buy the crypto on a site like Binance or Coinbase, then transfer it to your own wallet. But here's the key - you gotta generate a new sub-address for every single transaction. That way, it's all good for smaller amounts and you get the crypto quick. (But make sure you're only doing this with untraceable crypto, like Monero.)
I even go one step further and transfer the crypto to another wallet after that. Why? Well, if my wallet ever gets seized, they won't be able to match my Monero sub-address to Binance's records. No legal evidence that the wallet's actually mine, mate.

Return to “Discussions about anonymity”