PEOPLE INTERESTED IN CASH OUT CCS

Talk about anything related to carding, try No to Spam
Tyrell Wellick

PEOPLE INTERESTED IN CASH OUT CCS

Postby Tyrell Wellick » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:34 pm

I have a couple of ccs and have a new idea of cashing them out really would like to share to see if it can really work. SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE SOME ADDITIONS OR SUBTRACTIONS SHOULD BE DONE IN THIS IDEA. WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL IF YOU LET ME KNOW IF THIS IDEA CAN WORK:

We can make a dummy site selling trucking, gaming services with an llc in either UK or USA, with dummy addresses, mobile number. next we can integrate some sort of third party 2d payment gateway with this site like stripe, now what we will do is get the ccs either vbv or non vbv. can mostly take non vbv. for the otp part of the vbv cards we can have an otp bot setup through telegram which will call the cc owner, it will be an ivr call from twilio stating there was an attempt to login in your accout if it was you press 1 else press 2. this will divert the person subconsciously and then our bot will tell them to please type in the otp number we just sent you, and press hash. what ever that user typed following hashtag will be received by us at the telegram end. this way we can card ccs more fast and its a way to legalize the whole channel, if the banks ask us we will let them know its a customer. we will card small amounts from the cards because now the cards will be a huge quantity. say we cash out a 1000 usd out of say 800 cards it will be close to a milli a day.
PAYMENTS FROM STRIPE CAN BE SENT TO ANOTHER WALLET LIKE WISE AND CASHED OUT EITHER BUYING BTC OR GIFT CARDS.

If anyone would like to participate in this idea to improve it, please respond or Pm.

Return to “Carders Home”