Reasons why the card is rejected.

All carding tutorials for all Best Carding World users here For Free
Antscm

Reasons why the card is rejected.

Postby Antscm » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:20 pm

Reasons why de card is rejected.

I see many carders spamming the forums explaining why their cards don't work. I took this excerpt from my guide I wrote to help those who are stuck. I have my own Discord / Telegram group that teaches people how to card, and have made many thousands selling things and saving my own money carding whatever I want!

There are two types of failed carding attempts: rejected checkout and cancellation emails. I'll go through both.

**Reject at checkout**.

When using a credit card, an authorization request is first sent to the bank asking for permission to use the money. In order for the transaction to be successful, the bank must authorize the request. However, if the card balance is insufficient, the card information is incorrect (avs and cvc), or the transaction seems unusual for the cardholder's activities, it will result in a denial.

Here are some troubleshooting methods to prevent rejections at checkout.

~~Are you sure you have the correct card information and it is live?

If so: try a lower value item. Either low balance or your carding too far from the billing address or the bank thinks the order is unusual cardholder behavior. Also, the card might already be linked to a store account (rare) If no: Try signing up for a free trial, if it doesn't go through, it's definitely dead. Make sure you get your card from good sources.

Alternatively, if you get a rejection when checking out, you can use the checker I linked to, which is the best checker tool when carding. However, US banks don't like checkers and can kill the card, so you need to use the pre-authorization feature or the balance feature for $5-$10. Also, I recommend you use it only after the card is declined to avoid the small-to-large purchase pattern often used by scammers.

**Cancellation Email**.

Many websites now use machine learning algorithms to detect when a purchase appears fraudulent (stockx, gucci, bestbuy, definitely amazon). These websites will be hard to card if you don't know what you are doing. Here are some reasons why you may receive a cancellation email:

IP QUESTIONS

Blacklisted/incorrect ping or connected to the data center. Make sure you always get good, clean proxies. Use the sites I linked to check, they should not know you are using a proxy. Also make sure your webrtc is spoofed (but never completely disabled). Make sure they can't tell you are using a VPN (use the VPNs I listed). Make sure the IP address is nearby as you can tell it to the cardholder.

YOU'RE FINGERPRINT.

Many, many large companies track fingerprints. Your fingerprint is associated with high fraud behavior, you may have carded this site before. You cannot change this by deleting cookies. Try to invest in a fingerprint browser to have your best card chances. Otherwise, you can download extensions, but they can see that, as I said before.

BAD EMAIL
They used a weird random email that is not linked to the cardholder information at all. Or it's fake/one way. Or maybe your email was too new along with some other factors. Try using a custom edu email , thats the best thing.

BAD PROFILE.
You didn't match the time zone with the proxy or it's the wrong keyboard language.

BAD PROFILE
Check the 1k order immediately. No cookies are created at all. Trying to use another card with the same cookies after the first one failed to hit. Trying to repeat the same Cvv information several times in the same session (check the card after 3 times on different websites) Sending a gift card to your own email (create a second fake email). In the notes write only: "Hello". Do not use these sign-up promo codes.

SHIPPING BEHAVIOR

Some sites take care of this (shopify with the Plus plan) and have a higher confidence that they will drop closer to settlement, while others do not. For maximum success, try to hit cards in your state (or drop state, even better), but also turn it on by carding a little further away from your state so it doesn't get too hot. Also, don't send cards to a reshipping site like shipitto, they will be flagged as suspicious by most systems and people. Set up a regular person to receive and ship your package.

THE WEBSITE IS TOO HARD
Find an easier Cardable site With practice you will get better, I promise. It may get hard now, but remember, ALL SIDES ARE CARDABLE! it's true! if they accept credit/debit, guess what, HIS CARD! The only thing stopping you now is the advanced anti-carding detection - but in my learning

There are a lot of little things that need to be taken into account. One small mistake and the best CC has shit out.
I was able to get around this and with a little mentoring you can too! Good luck
make your own thing and trust yourself - alftennner@dnmx.org

profalf

Re: Reasons why the card is rejected.

Postby profalf » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:53 pm

It's remarkable that you post something like this. Partly because you have rect, partly because no one would. Except in tutorials that go on forever.
I also don't understand why everyone is egging on your credit cards. Iban is the one thing + good scrore...:-)

write me if you can.

rickiebear

Postby rickiebear » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:56 pm

Very well written!

blacktwh

Postby blacktwh » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:33 am

profalf wrote:It's remarkable that you post something like this. Partly because you have rect, partly because no one would. Except in tutorials that go on forever.
I also don't understand why everyone is egging on your credit cards. Iban is the one thing + good scrore...:-)

write me if you can.

How does it work with iban?

Return to “Public Carding Tutorials”