Stock Carding Method 2022

All carding tutorials for all Best Carding World users here For Free
ghost999

Stock Carding Method 2022

Postby ghost999 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Step 1: Buy a stockx account login with visa debit card / Paypal attached (preferably from a rich zip code)
Step 2: Make a fake email at fastmail.com with the account holder's name (ex: johndoe@fastmail.com)
Step 3: Log into the stockx account and go to settings. Change the email to the fake one you just made (accountholdername@fastmail.com) and change the username too.
Step 4: Make sure you don't forget the login info to the email, you will send a password request there later.
Step 5: Wait 24 HOURS after you change the email and username (If you decide to be impatient don't come to me asking for refunds, if you kill the account due to a simple mistake I'm not refunding). I would be extra safe and wait 24 hours and 30 mins
Step 6: Log into your same zip socks5 proxy (or within 10 miles of account holder zip). I use 911.re and clear your cookies and cache COMPLETELY with CCleaner
Step 7: Log back into the account, if they noticed the info was changed you wont be able to log in, so try the next account.
Step 8: Go ahead and order the pair you want, If the account holder usually spends $400 then buy $400-$500. Don't be crazy and buy $1000 worth of shoes on a $100 spent account. Stay under $500 if you want to be on the safe side.
Step 9: At checkout put your drop address (DO NOT USE YOUR HOUSE) and order.
Step 10: Change the password immediately so they cant cancel the order.
Step 11: Wait for the seller to ship, then make sure the drop address isnt left on the account.
Step 12: You're done. Wait for your order to arrive and enjoy your designer brands.

JoeBoba

Re: Stock Carding Method 2022

Postby JoeBoba » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:08 pm

Sup Mate i got a question where can i buy this accounts ?

ffmoney77

Re: Stock Carding Method 2022

Postby ffmoney77 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:52 am

pm me if you sell stockx accounts

Return to “Public Carding Tutorials”