All My Knowledge - Carding - Why Orders Get Canceled

All carding tutorials for all Best Carding World users here For Free
profalf

All My Knowledge - Carding - Why Orders Get Canceled

Postby profalf » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:23 pm

So my friends i want to get you all my knowledge with little things :-)
after a long list of requests for making a guide.

I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely
failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real up-to-date carding information.

Now, at the time of writing, I am the only one allowed to sell this guide. If you see anyone
selling my guide on EVO or anywhere else, let me know. I took time to write this guide, I appreciate when people recognize my work. please Pm me

So, let's get started! Today I will present you the points of carding.

Virtual Carding

1.1 – How It Works

1.2 - Account Take-Over Fraud

1.3 - Why Orders Get Canceled

1.4 - Drops

1.5 - Chargebacks

1.6 - Warranty Fraud

1.7 - Picking The Best Cards

1.8 - Commercial Fraud

1.9 - Newegg And TigerDirect

– Stripe Cashout

- Beyond the ATO – The PTO Chapter
2 – Protecting yourself

2.1 - Protecting Yourself Online

2.2 – Burner Phones

2.3 - AVS

2.4 - Flight Tickets

2.5 - GlossaryChapter 1 – Virtual Carding

This chapter is about virtual carding. Virtual carding is the art of ordering goods online using
stolen credit cards, also
known as “CVV”, “pizza”, any any other names the members of the community use

to disguise their intentions. Although this seems easy, there are many pitfalls you might want to
be aware of when doing that, especially since merchants are getting more and more aware of online fraud. Want to know how
to get free goods?
Let's get started!

Section 1.1 – How It Works

The first thing is to ask yourself, how much do you want to card, and what do you want to card?
Then, you will have to pick one of those 3 levels. Each level represents a difficulty level and you will see the

prerequisites.

Level 1: Easy carding

This level is used for very easy things to card, for example restaurants and small phone orders,
mostly under $50. This is the entry point of most carders. For that, you will need:

• Credit card number

• Expiration date

Level 2: Intermediate carding

This level is used for online transactions that are slighly higher, like background reports, or a
very small physical item.
You will need:

• Credit card number

• Expiration date

• CCV code

• Cardholder name

• Full billing address

• Sometimes, phone number of the account
Level

3: Hard carding

This is not recommenced for beginning carders. Here we are talking about everything above level 2,
such as large
physical items, or high-security websites like Newegg, TigerDirect, and sites that require

Account Take-Over (for ATO, see section 1.2 of this guide). Computer parts, electonics, and many
other items fall in
this level. You need:

• Credit card number

• Expiration date

• CCV code

• Cardholder name

• Full billing address

• Phone numbers

• SSN

• DOB

• Recommended, background report

If you are aiming for level 1 carding, you just need to call for pizza and order pizza to another
address,

no need to write lengthy paragraphs on this one. This is easy and is pretty straightfordward.If you
are aiming for
level 2, you can card background reports or small physical items, mostly under

$150. All orders are done online, and you will have to enter the correct billing address, shipping
address, and card
information.

Now, you must see if the websites says billing phone number on file with the bank, or simply
contact phone number. If
the website asks for billing phone number, you have to put the phone number on file with the bank
for the cardholder,
otherwise it is safe to put your burner phone number (see section 2.1 of this guide). Now, is the
website going to call
you? It depends on the order, their policy and their suspicion about you, so there's no safe answer
to this question.

Remember that carding is often trial and
error.

When you use a card to hit a website, do not hit another website using the same card until your
order has shipped.
Making an order go though and having a charge approval is easy, but getting it shipped is often
where the challenge
lies.

A level 2 site that is often carded is peoplefinders.com. This is where carders get most of their
background reports. It is a
good playground to test your skills, and will prove useful later.

Now, on to level 3. You probably saw the information required, now how to get it? First, if your
subject
is aged under 40, chances are that you are out of luck. Otherwise, read on.

First, you need to get the right type of card. This is called finding the right BIN (Bank
Identification

Number). The BIN is the first 6 digits on the card and is used to identify the card type as well as
the issuing bank. To
learn more, go to bindb.com, at the top go on Bin Search, and enter the first 6

digits of

the card. They will tell you the issuing bank, and card type. You have debit and credit cards, and
the card type can vary.
From the weakest to the strongest, they are:

• Secured: Very low limits, sometimes around $300

• Classic: Low limits, sometimes around $1000

• Gold: Average limits, can be around $3000

• Platinum: High limits, can be around $8000

• Business: Very high limits, in the 5 digits, often around $15,000

• Signature: The best ones, I got cards that had $30,000 of credit limit

Note that those numbers are subject to change according to the cardholder's credit score, history,
and spending
patterns. For the benefit of this guide, we will only work with credit cards. By experience, debit
cards often do not have
funds, and have tighter security for online purchases. In other words, they

are rubbish for level 3 carding, but may have other uses, like level 1 or level 2 purchases.

Register an account on any SSN finder site such as ssnfinder.ru or ssndob.cc and look for your
subject. At the same time,
go on peoplefinders.com and get the full background report of your subject using a level 2 card.
Once you have the
background report, look if the addresses and date of birth match on the report and on backstab. If
everything matches,
you can assume the SSN will be correct. Use your

common sense to compare the backstab and peoplefinders results to make sure you didn't get the
wrong information.
About 80% of the subjects over 40 years old can be found.

You have the SSN and DOB? Great! Now, time to get the mother maiden name. This is slightly harder

and will work if your victim is in one of those states: Arizona, California, Delaware, Idaho,
Indiana, Kentucky, Maine,
Maryland, Massachussetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio,Rhode Island, South
Dakota, Texas. Go
on archives.com and card an account, then look for your

subjet's mother (look at the background report for her name and date of birth), and try to look for
her birth record. This
is a trial and error case and works about 50% of the time.

Why get all this information? Because many level 3 swites will have either VBV (Verified by Visa)
or MCSC (MasterCard
Secure Code) protection during checkout. This is a form that is presented by the issuing bank of
the credit card and
asks for additional questions. Although every type of card is different, the commonly asked
questions are:

• Date of Birth

• Last 4 digits of SSN

• Full name on card

• Billing zip code

If you fail any of those questions, the order will not go through. Now, why did we need all this
information? Because we will perform a ATO on the account. This is tricky. Read the next section for a detailed description of Account Take-Over fraud.

Section 1.2 – Account Take-Over Fraud

Do you dream of carding thousands of dollars worth of computer hardware on Newegg? It's doable, but
not easy.
You have to follow the right steps. I carded a $10,000 gaming rig in under 2 weeks using platinum
cards by
following that guide, so I'm in position to tell you how.

First thing, check the balance of your credit card. Now, before going crazy, remember this rule of
thumb: Do not use
card checkers! They burn the card very quick. Let me explain.

Every transaction automatically gets a fraud score between 0 and 999. The system used to evaluate
transactions is the
same used by the big 4 banks and is called Fair Issac. Transactions having a fraud score over 300
will hit manual
review by an agent, who will decide if they contact the cardholder or just let it though. Scores
over 500 with auto-
decline, block the card, and an agent will contact th cardholder. Some banks have different criterias, but things that can affect the fraud score are:

• Comparison with the usual spending pattern of the cardholder

• Location of the charge

• Amount

• Risk factor of the associated merchant

For example, a $20 charge in the cardholder's local Walmart will not trigger anything, but a large
purchase of

$2000 on Newegg.com will have a high fraud score and probably auto-decline if the cardholder rarely
makes
online purchases.

So how is this relevant? A small card-not-present charge followed by a big charge will make the
fraud score very high,
because they assume you are testing the card. If they see a small $1 charge, then a few

minutes later a large purchase online, they will auto-decline the card and your plan will likely
fail. There are much
better ways to check if a card works. The best way is to call the bank's toll-free number

and use the automated prompts. This brings no danger, however use Spooftel to spoof your number to
display the
cardholder's number. Once you do that, you are ready to call the issuing bank's number and check
how much is left on
the card. Let's get to it.Call the bank using your burner phone and have in hand the
following information, according to
the

bank. The automated prompt will give you access to the transaction list, balance, and a few other
options. Here is the
information for the biggest 4 banks:

Chase Bank – 1-800-432-3117

• Full card number

• Zip code

Note: If you correctly spoofed the phone number, you will only be asked for the last 4 digits of
the card, otherwise you
will be asked for the full card number.

Citibank – 1-800-627-3999

• Full card number

• Last 4 digits of SSN

Bank of America – 1-888-421-2110

• Full card number

• Zip code

Capital One – 1-800-955-7070

• Full card number

• Last 4 digits of SSN

If, for any bank, you enter the card number and the system immediately transfers you to an agent
without additional
questions, it means the account is closed and the card is burnt. No need to waste time on this one,
just hang up and
use another card. The agent will only tell you the same thing, and you will look dumb.

It's always a good practice to take note of the last transactions and amounts, just in case you get
asked for them later. Listen to them and write them down, I recommend up to 8 transactions for maximum
safety.
So you have the balance and the available credit line now. Nice! So you know how much you can spend
online.

i think enough for today..have a good weekend and take care of yourselves.

prish

Re: All My Knowledge - Carding - Why Orders Get Canceled

Postby prish » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 am

Nice write up op

j4nit0r

Postby j4nit0r » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:34 pm

This was very informative for me. I eagerly await the next part. Thank you for your time, considerations, efforts and sharing it.

-J4nit0r

voidzero

Postby voidzero » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:55 am

Thanks for sharing

profalf

Postby profalf » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:07 am

and we continue with the almost last part....

So you know how much you can spend online. Before you go crazy though, there is one more obstacle you need to be aware of: many

sites like Newegg or TigerDirect refuse to ship to an address that is not on file with the bank. And chances are that your cardholder does not reside at your drop address. Here is how we will solve thisproblem, introducing the Account Take-Over fraud, also known as ATO.
ATO is the process in which a fraudster (you) calls the bank to make whatever changes he wants to theaccount, without the cardholder knowing. This involves speaking with a customer service agent and using social engineering. Before you even think about pressing 0 to speak to an agent, make sure you have, at the very least, the following information in hand:

Full card number, expiration date, CCV code

Full billing address of the cardholder (and county)

Date of birth (and write down the age too, not just the DOB)

SSN

MMN (Mother Maiden Name)

Employer name (facultative, if possible, try to find it on Facebook)•

Car make and model (facultative, if possible, try to do a Google StreetView on the CH's house)House size and value (facultative, if possible find it in realestate.com as this is public information)

Driver's license number, expiration, state (facultative)Previous addresses

Background report

In case you do not have the MMN, try to guess using common last names in the background report. If you really cannot find it, sometimes it is possible to get around it with other questions. Once youhave

this information in hand, study it, try to remember it. Remember, you are the cardholder, the card isyours, and you are confident, just like when you call your own bank for a legitimate request.

When you call the bank, you will be usually asked for 3 security tokens. Those tokens can be, but arenot limited to: DOB, SSN, Address, CCV code, cellphone, MMN. If you fail 1 token, you will be asked 2 more. At this point, 2 things can happen:

You did it correctly, so the agent will listen to you and will do whatever request you have to doon the CH's account, and no flags will be raised.

The agent suspects an ATO is occuring, and transfers you do the securiy department. This is called the Verid department, and you will be asked 2 OoW (Out of Wallet) questions. Those are multiple-choice questions based on the cardholder's credit history and public records. They can

be easy or tricks, it's random every time it happens. If you fail those, they will tell you that theycan't help you and will suggest you show up in person at your bank. They will also ring the cardholder. So if you fail this one, forget this card, it's burnt to a crisp.

The first thing you want to do on the account is change the billing phone number. Only that. Do nothing else, as making too many changes will raise a red flag on the account. Call to change the mainbilling number and let the card sit still for at least 5 days.

All right, are you ready? Relax, sit in your favorite couch, call the bank, listen to the prompts, andpress

The message goes on, this call may be recorded for quality purposes.

This is the first example, if you have the correct MMN (this is the most frequently asked token).Agent: Thank you for calling Chase, my name is Bob, who am I speaking with?

You: James R Layton.

Agent: Thank you mister Latyon, and for security purposes, may I have the mother's maiden name onthe account?

You: Lucile.

Agent: Thank you, and what is your date of birth?You: October 1 st , 1965.

Agent: Thank you mister Layton, what can I do for you today?

This is the second example, if you do not have the MMN. Guess it, and do not hesitate. You know yourself better than the agent does, and they can only rely on the information they have on theirscreen

to validate your answers.

Agent: Thank you for calling Chase, my name is Bob, who am I speaking with?You: James R Layton. Agent: Thank you mister Latyon, and for security purposes, may I have the mother's maiden name onthe account?

You: Smith.

Agent: I actually have something different here, it starts with C.

You: With C? It's impossible! Her name was Lucy Smith, she never used any other name!Agent: Well, you do not have any other name that might start with C?

(if you have a last name starting with C on the background report)

You: My aunt's maiden name is Charlotte, but I doubt that's the answer you have on file.(if you have nothing like that on the report)

You: No, no one in my family uses such a name.

Agent: Oh well, let me take note of this for you, can you confirm the last 4 digits of your socialsecurity

number?

You:4456.

Agent: Thank you, and what is your date of birth?You: October 1 st , 1965.

Agent: And you billing address with the zip code?You: 123 Fake Street, Fakeville, NY, 10008.

Agent: Thank you Mr. Layton, how can I help you today?

If you hear that, it means you got in. Otherwise, you will be transferred to the security departmentfor

the multiple-choice questions, have your report in hand. If you fail, the card is dead. Make sure you spoofed the cardholder's number, otherwise you could be asked for other questions like driver's licensenumber, vehicule plate number, etc. Those are questions you probably do not have the answer to.
Now, what you want to do is change the billing phone number. A sample dialog with the agent can goas follow.

You: I would like to change my phone number. This phone will be disconnected tomorrow and I wantto give you my new primary number so you can reach me if there is something.

Agent: Okay I see, what is the number?You: 234-567-8901.

Agent: Thank you, is there something else I can do for you?You: No thanks.

Agent: Thank you for calling Chase, have a wonderful night.

Once you passed the verification part, the rest is pretty straightforward and is relaxing. Now that youchanged the billing number, let the card rest for at least 5 days. Do not make any transaction. The cardholder will continue to use his card normally too. During your call, at the end, if you failed the MMN question, you might want to remind the agent to change the MMN on file to avoid problems next time you call.

Also take note, at any point, if the agent wants to put you on hold, or says he needs to verifysomething

and will be back, wait for him to put you on hold, and hang up. It basically means they are going to ring the cardholder. If this happens, you might want to wait at least 48 hours before calling again,and you will see just by the automated prompts if the card is burnt or not. Maybe they did not call thecardholder, but in 90% of the cases, they did. It happens, especially with Citibank, who likes to replace the Verid questions by a quick ring to the cardholder.The questions often change when you call, butthey always follow a certain pattern. By experience, I

will give you the tokens usually asked by the big 4 banks, but we aware that they might change, or theymight ask you other questions if they believe you are bogus. They can ask for your age to throw you off, as you might not have to calculate it fast enough using the DOB. If you fail this verification, you

will be transferred to Verid department.Chase Bank..

level: hard

Full name

MMN (if failed, last transaction)

Last 4 of SSN Citibank, level: medium

Full name

Password (pet name, MMN, favorite hobby, or best friend, if failed, last 4 of SSN and CVV)

Mailing address

Phone number

Bank of America, level: easy

Full name

(sometimes) Verbal password, which is MMN (if failed, DOB)
Last 4 of SSN

Capital One, level: medium

Full name

Last 4 of SSN

MMN (if failed, DOB and mailing address)

Since you have to wait 5 days, it's a good idea to create an account on your target website, browse theitems, put some in your cart, go to checkout, go back, remove items, read descriptions. Just try to appear like a legitimate shopper. Remember that $1000 is a lot of money for the average American and

if you show you don't care about your money and just throw items in your cart, you raise flags. Looklike you care about how much it costs.

Once you got rid of this verification process, it will be easier next time you call the bank for this account. So let's suppose you followed me and let it sit for 5 days. Call again, and this time, we willadd a temporary shipping address to the account. A transcript can go as follow:

(pass verification questions)

You: I want to make a purchase from Newegg.com but they ask me to add a temporary shipping

address on file. I'm not sure how that works, do I just tell you where I want them to send my order?Agent: Let me help you with that, we can add an alternate address on the account, what would be the address?

You: 123 Fraud Street, Cardingville, CA, 98765.

Agent: No problem mister Layton, I have notated the account for you, is there something else I canassist you with today?

You: No thank you

Agent: Have a good afternoon.Almost all banks allow that, except Bank of America, who can only changethe mailing address. That's

why their cards are not the best when it comes to level 3 carding, but some stores will do a conferencecall with the bank to bypass this restriction. Chase works the best for temporary shipping addresses, but

is hard to ATO. It all depends on your skills and what you're comfortable with.

Once you have added the alternate address in the account, it's time to make the hit. Take your accounton the website you want to card, shop a little bit again, then proceed to checkout. Try not to go over

$2000 per order. Enter the correct billing address, double-check the information. Enter the billing phone number (the one you added on the file at the bank), then your shipping address. Triple-check allthe information for accuracy.
Then, send the order. You might be greeted by a VBV or MCSC form, but if you have the required information, it should not be a problem. Enter the information they want to get, and submit the order.Also, some websites like TigerDirect will ask you for your DOB and will give you 3 verification questions to answer. Those are public records and can easily be found in your background report, so don't be scared. If you fail 1 question, you will be asked an additional question. If you fail 2 or more, the order will be put “on hold” and things will get harder, so try not to fail.

At this point, 2 things can happen when you submit the order. It depends on the spending habits of thecardholder, and will make things easier or harder for you.

The order goes through without any problem, and becomes “pending” status.

The transaction get declined and the website says to call the issuing bank. If this happens, callthe bank, the system will act like the card is burnt (transfer without any additional questions), and a fraud agent will answer. Remember, the card is yours, tell them you authorized the transaction, but you don't know why it's declined. It's usually easy if you have the correct information, but if you ATO'd the account before, chances are that you have everything it takes.

Now you actually know about everything. Now it's just a matter of DOING IT!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

I hope with the package I didn't promise too much and it will take you on a different and better path. I am looking forward to your feedbacks...

permanentlyincognito

Postby permanentlyincognito » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:31 pm

That is great info. The scripts are helpful. Thank you and I look forward to the next installment.
Anonymity is key. I have nothing to hide, but everything to protect.

gogcxxoo

Postby gogcxxoo » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:54 am

Great tutorial, thanks for share

hintroll

Postby hintroll » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:42 am

Very use full for me very very thanks you sir
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kiwart

Postby kiwart » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:56 pm

Very useful information !
Thanks for the advising guide for newbies like me
10/10*
Kiwart approval

elitecrypt

Postby elitecrypt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:22 pm

yes , thats a really good thread. Good man ! THUMBS UP, someone who knows his craft :-)
Earn Money for free

Return to “Public Carding Tutorials”