What the F am I doing wrong? BTC in exchange for help :)

This section is for any questions you may have about carding problems
Danny Rose

What the F am I doing wrong? BTC in exchange for help :)

Postby Danny Rose » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:52 pm

Guys, I'm a complete NOOB at this. Honestly I thought it would be as easy as putting the card numbers in online and getting a gift card code via email. No. Not that easy at all.

Context: I have an endless supply of Canadian credit and debit cards. FULL DETAILS. I just wanted to buy a few gift cards to stabilize myself financially for a moment, I don't want to make a career out of it. Now it is becoming a headache - what is BIN, SOCKS etc etc (yes I know what it is, I've read about it...but still... what the fuck?) I know there are guides etc but I find them hard to follow and unnecessarily complex. Can one of you guys just tell me what to do, straight up? I just want to make a few hundred bucks and I'm done. BTC in exchange for your help.

You don't have to be a pro; you could probably just be someone like me who wants to make a quick buck and can just point me in the right direction.

Thank you to anyone who even at least reads this! :)
Last edited by Danny Rose on Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nji8

Re: What the F am I doing wrong? BTC in exchange for help :)

Postby nji8 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:33 am

can help you outb?

action

Postby action » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:03 am

Danny Rose wrote:Guys, I'm a complete NOOB at this. Honestly I thought it would be as easy as putting the card numbers in online and getting a gift card code via email. No. Not that easy at all.

Context: I have an endless supply of Canadian credit and debit cards. FULL DETAILS. I just wanted to buy a few gift cards to stabilize myself financially for a moment, I don't want to make a career out of it. Now it is becoming a headache - what is BIN, SOCKS etc etc (yes I know what it is, I've read about it...but still... what the fuck?) I know there are guides etc but I find them hard to follow and unnecessarily complex. Can one of you guys just tell me what to do, straight up? I just want to make a few hundred bucks and I'm done. BTC in exchange for your help.

You don't have to be a pro; you could probably just be someone like me who wants to make a quick buck and can just point me in the right direction.

Thank you to anyone who even at least reads this! :)

Let work together

Paradox11

Postby Paradox11 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:33 am

Send me pm i can help

Return to “Help Me”