new identity or criminal record erased

If you are looking to buy some goods, Search no more, I Buy is here. Requests are made here.
acdc00420

new identity or criminal record erased

Postby acdc00420 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:33 am

I know someone who needs a new identity or criminal records erased they have warrants and and a bad record in USA and want a fresh start please someone help him out and let me know what to tell him his options are

cartel cc

Re: new identity or criminal record erased

Postby cartel cc » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:41 am

DNA advancement in the west has attained unimaginable possibilities.....plastic surgery may change his looks but his genes may give him away someday.....the best long term off grid life is relocation.....we have some people like him here.
New nationality and no worries of DNA visibility ...NuLife inc.
ONLY MONEY

acdc00420

Re: new identity or criminal record erased

Postby acdc00420 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:27 am

Not worried about that nobody has his DNA to be able to do that he just needs a new United States identity like to where he can go to the DMV and get an i.d. or at least someone who looks like him enough he can give their social if pulled over or questioned and not have a issue or someone to hack the right stuff so that if he was pulled over or questioned no warrant would show up what you are talking about is drastic he didn't kill anyone he just has drug charges lol

Return to “I Buy”