Prepaid Cards [GIFT CARDS] | Skimmed Cards [CLONE CARDS] | VISA/MASTER/AMEX | High Balance

Only Verified Carders Can Post New Threads Here
Detroitmadet

Re: Prepaid Cards [GIFT CARDS] | Skimmed Cards [CLONE CARDS] | VISA/MASTER/AMEX | High Balance

Postby Detroitmadet » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:20 pm

Pm me let’s work

jota044

Re: Prepaid Cards [GIFT CARDS] | Skimmed Cards [CLONE CARDS] | VISA/MASTER/AMEX | High Balance

Postby jota044 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:28 am

I need some card so I can withdraw at the ATM

FloatingHeart

Postby FloatingHeart » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:39 am

Hi mate pm me

DarkWebber469

Postby DarkWebber469 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:06 am

Barber wrote:My dear friend! The New Year starts well for our business. The shipment arrived today.My team begins ATMs trip.
.png
How did you go with the goods? PM me!

Barber

Postby Barber » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:46 pm

DarkWebber469 wrote:
Barber wrote:My dear friend! The New Year starts well for our business. The shipment arrived today.My team begins ATMs trip.
.png
How did you go with the goods? PM me!

You have, check.

Slime

Postby Slime » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:38 pm

Decrypt wrote:Having an unique source allows our team to supply the market with the best product from USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, CHINA, EUROPE, ISLANDS and more

Telegram: @DecryptATM

Thailand /China /Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Australia/ Japan/ Malaysia/ India/ Sweden /Sri Lanka/ Norway /Viet Nam /France/
Israel /Switzerland /South Africa/ Taiwan/ Finland /United Arab Emirates/ Iceland /Cambodia/ Lao People's Democratic Republic/ Bangladesh/ Myanmar /Bahrain/
Indonesia/ Philippines /Kuwait/ Netherlands / Saudi Arabia /Lebanon/ Denmark/ Kazakhstan/ Kyrgyzstan /Pakistan /Oman /Egypt/ New Zealand /Macao /Qatar /Turkmenistan

Skimmed Cards Price List

1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 5000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 800 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 10 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 1500 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 20 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 2500 USD/EUR/GBP

Prepaid Cards Price List

1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 5000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 1000 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 10 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 1800 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 20 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 3000 USD/EUR/GBP

Shipping

Orders are sent only by DHL Express. The shipping cost is included in the order and you do not have to pay anything extra. Arrival at the address takes 3 to 5 working days.

If you need to use escrow read this topic http://bestteermb42clir6ux7xm76d4jjodh3fpahjqgbddbmfrgp4skg2wqd.onion/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=48

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO TRY OUR PRODUCTS ONCE YOU GET IT, IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WE WILL REPLACE IT.

sd.jpg
sd2.jpg
giftcard.jpg

I signed up today and can't send PMs. I am interested in prepaid cards. PM me please

jotabr

Postby jotabr » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:22 am

i need your service with scrow pm me

prince4321

Postby prince4321 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:25 pm

Hi,
I am interested in buying prepaid cards. I have also just texted you on tlgrm.

DarkWebber469

Postby DarkWebber469 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:34 pm

Paris9000 wrote:I decided to write something under your service, and not like many who have one Escrow deal with you and continue to work with you on Telegram. Guys, write something here too, this is how we promote this priceless person. You are a special person. A very rare person on the dark web. THANK YOU! Thank God for having you!

Bro, I just read this and thought that I am one of those people. Sorry Decrypt I love you like I love my own brother. You changed my whole family's life. Since I found you, finances have not been a issue for me. I kiss you brother.

leytonali

Postby leytonali » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:54 pm

Hi mate. I want to buy a product of you. Please inbox me

Return to “I Sell Verified Carders”