Need partner to order money transfers, read the complete post

Here you can Exchange accounts, goods and more
lonewolf97

Need partner to order money transfers, read the complete post

Postby lonewolf97 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:54 am

hi,

I have posted so many stuff and I was able to cashout using virtual terminal before but that's not working from couple of weeks now so I am leaning towards ordering money transfer services.

I am new here and I really have no clue on how the escrow works or if the vendors in " I sell open source" are really legit but this is one of the best forums in the dark web right now.

I am looking for people to pool the money and order money transfer and share the amount equally as well. Anyone who is interested can DM me or reply to this post.

No scammers or time wasters please.

We all are here to make money and let's not waste time fooling around.

Terex

Re: Need partner to order money transfers, read the complete post

Postby Terex » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:23 pm

lonewolf97 wrote:hi,

I have posted so many stuff and I was able to cashout using virtual terminal before but that's not working from couple of weeks now so I am leaning towards ordering money transfer services.

I am new here and I really have no clue on how the escrow works or if the vendors in " I sell open source" are really legit but this is one of the best forums in the dark web right now.

I am looking for people to pool the money and order money transfer and share the amount equally as well. Anyone who is interested can DM me or reply to this post.

Hmm
Be careful bro so you won't get banned.
I'm interested pm and explain a little so I can understand.
What % will you work with?

Ellotodaynogae1

Postby Ellotodaynogae1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:15 pm

Terex wrote:

Hmm
Be careful bro so you won't get banned.
I'm interested pm and explain a little so I can understand.
What % will you work with?

Hello , just to point out that someone with a very similar name scammed me with this by buying a transfer with some of my money and didnt send my part back so basicly I would NOT recommend doing this except if you are the one recieving the money .

Inandout1000

Postby Inandout1000 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:51 pm

Yes!!!

darkvader

Postby darkvader » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:13 am

Dm me

voidspectre

Postby voidspectre » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:19 am

darkvader wrote:Dm me

My guyvim interested but I can't DM you because I just opened this acc. Can't you DM me instead?

andyandy

Postby andyandy » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:36 pm

PM

krime2024

Postby krime2024 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:30 pm

you need bank accounts worldwide to cashout right??

Return to “Exchange”