Fraud Trough Our Business (Wire Transfers/Merchant Account)

If you are good at something and you want to make a profit, offer your service here
TheDarkSide

Fraud Trough Our Business (Wire Transfers/Merchant Account)

Postby TheDarkSide » Fri May 10, 2024 10:21 am

Hello, we have a business account since 1989, the company is legit and selling product but we can also get your money trough our merchant or wire transfers only from other business accounts that are dormant!!
This is how these 2 operations work

1 - Trough Merchant it takes 3 working days for us to get paid, you pay a sum of max 8995$ for 1 transfer and we split (can do multiple transfers per day/week), 30% goes to taxes so we also launder the money, the taxes are mandatory and we can not work arround that, we can provide all the information to you to understand how it work.

2 - Wire Transfers take 1 business day to process wich means you have the money next day, for wire transfers we have no limits on the processed funds but you need to keep in mind that we also pay 30% taxes for wire transfers aswel. We can't stress enough that the accounts you provide or pay from need to be dormant (account has not been touched by the owner for the last 6 months and you will need to have access to it of course so you can transfer the money)

We do not require any kind of access unless you want us to do the transfers ourselves (This applies only for merchant transfers)

If you are interested and/or want more information let's talk! Thank you!

Herbert Mccarth

Re: Fraud Trough Our Business (Wire Transfers/Merchant Account)

Postby Herbert Mccarth » Sun May 12, 2024 1:01 am

id like to work with you, i have some interesting projects , pls pm... :)

SweetMotherOfPearlie

Re: Fraud Trough Our Business (Wire Transfers/Merchant Account)

Postby SweetMotherOfPearlie » Fri May 17, 2024 7:53 pm

interested
i have a business account that i have had since 2019 and i havent touched it in over a year
how do i get in contact with you

Return to “I Service”