We accept large wire transfers, payment in crypto next banking day

If you are good at something and you want to make a profit, offer your service here
TheDarkSide

We accept large wire transfers, payment in crypto next banking day

Postby TheDarkSide » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:27 pm

We have a legitimate business and we do fraud, we worked with a "bank insider" that's what he called himself and we made money for a 9 good months, he was paying trough stripe, unfurtunatley the "insider" failed to provide good dormant bank accounts and people started to ask for refunds, since this month we started with wires, if you want to move large ammounts of $ and if you have full control over your accounts we can pay the next day, we will give you the details where to wire and we can show proof that we did what I just explained here.

The business is based in the US it's fully functional, the owner makes money with it but he want's more on the side, after you do the wire we still talk, we don;t ghost you since this is quite a profitable job,If you have good accounts with money in them and want to talk more about it, or if you want more information please dm and we will get it from there!

Daily recieving limit is 10m$ per day, next banking day payment.

If you come in and don't know what to do please do not reply, if you are someone that just want's to vent here because you don't make money so you try to take others down for your own ego don't waste your time.

If you are asking for the reason why are we looking for more people, that is because we want more money! We never stop!
Under no circumstances do not try to ask for online access since that is not something that will happen since it is a legitimate business!

Thank you!

maike696

Re: We accept large wire transfers, payment in crypto next banking day

Postby maike696 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:35 am

Why don’t you check out the verified sellers list? Instead look for remittances here

voidspectre

Re: We accept large wire transfers, payment in crypto next banking day

Postby voidspectre » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:12 am

maike696 wrote:Why don’t you check out the verified sellers list? Instead look for remittances here

How do I check whats my account receiving limit per day? I'm very interested in this preposition.

Return to “I Service”