Is DeepMarket legit?

Did you get Ripped off? Report The person who ripped you off here. Please note you must Have Screenshots as proof!
Caesar

Re: Is DeepMarket legit?

Postby Caesar » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:53 am

system123 wrote:
Eaglerose wrote:
wayngro82 wrote:crazy how many scams out there i think what we all want is something to be just real

Scams are many bro. I was scammed many times but I didn't give up and I came here. I already have five business deals and everything is good. This is the place bro.

Can I ask if I can trade escrow on this forum (Best Carding World)? I see they sell Apple very cheap. Is this reputable?

I have escrow service twice, everything went smoothly.

system123

Postby system123 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:09 pm

Caesar wrote:
system123 wrote:
Eaglerose wrote:Scams are many bro. I was scammed many times but I didn't give up and I came here. I already have five business deals and everything is good. This is the place bro.

Can I ask if I can trade escrow on this forum (Best Carding World)? I see they sell Apple very cheap. Is this reputable?

I have escrow service twice, everything went smoothly.

My friend, can I ask for your telegram to ask more questions ^^

666@666

Postby 666@666 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:39 am

system123 wrote:
Eaglerose wrote:
wayngro82 wrote:crazy how many scams out there i think what we all want is something to be just real

Scams are many bro. I was scammed many times but I didn't give up and I came here. I already have five business deals and everything is good. This is the place bro.

Now I use the service for the first time.I'm still waiting for the deal.I'll give feedback after it's over.

666@666

Postby 666@666 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:08 pm

666@666 wrote:
system123 wrote:
Eaglerose wrote:Scams are many bro. I was scammed many times but I didn't give up and I came here. I already have five business deals and everything is good. This is the place bro.

Now I use the service for the first time.I'm still waiting for the deal.I'll give feedback after it's over.

Sorry for the delay in replying but I'm excited about my first deal and forgot. Don't doubt it, it's legit.

Teengarden

Postby Teengarden » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:47 am

come to my in box.... i will need your help

Return to “Scam Reports”