3 BEST ANDROID RAT TOOLS TO HACK PHONE REMOTELY

Viruses & Malware
BlackPower

3 BEST ANDROID RAT TOOLS TO HACK PHONE REMOTELY

Postby BlackPower » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:36 am

1. L3MON RAT

L3MON RAT is built in the Node JS framework. It’s a cross-platform tool, you can download and use this android rat tool in Windows, Linux, and Mac too.

2. AHMYTH RAT

This is my favourite RAT tools I've ever used. It’s available to download and use in Linux and windows. But it runs smoothly and perfect in Linux.

3. SPYNOTE

This one enables h4ckers to collect personal information like user messages and contacts. The APK can also be used to gain access to the camera and microphone of the infected device, making it possible for crooks to spy on infected users.

Diggy

Re: 3 BEST ANDROID RAT TOOLS TO HACK PHONE REMOTELY

Postby Diggy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Where can I get these tools? greetings

Amos0184

Postby Amos0184 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:26 pm

BlackPower wrote:1. L3MON RAT

L3MON RAT is built in the Node JS framework. It’s a cross-platform tool, you can download and use this android rat tool in Windows, Linux, and Mac too.

2. AHMYTH RAT

This is my favourite RAT tools I've ever used. It’s available to download and use in Linux and windows. But it runs smoothly and perfect in Linux.

3. SPYNOTE

This one enables h4ckers to collect personal information like user messages and contacts. The APK can also be used to gain access to the camera and microphone of the infected device, making it possible for crooks to spy on infected users.

Boss please how can I get SPYNOTE ... Please I want to make use of it.

wolfnight

Postby wolfnight » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:34 pm

amazing i love it but how i download it

Return to “Malware”